Mayor Lioneld Jordan
City Attorney Kit Williams
City Clerk Sondra Smith
Ward 1 Position 1 – Adella Gray
Ward 1 Position 2 – Brenda Boudreaux
Ward 2 Position 1 – Mark Kinion
Ward 2 Position 2 – Matthew Petty
Ward 3 Position 1 – Justin Tennant
Ward 3 Position 2 – Robert Ferrell
Ward 4 Position 1 – Rhonda Adams
Ward 4 Position 2 – Sarah Lewis
City of Fayetteville Arkansas
City Council Meeting
October 18, 2011
City Council Meeting
October 18, 2011
A meeting of the Fayetteville City Council will be held on October 18, 2011 at 6:00 PM in Room 219 of the City Administration Building located at 113 West Mountain Street, Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Mayor’s Announcements, Proclamations and Recognitions:
City Council Meeting Presentations, Reports and Discussion Items:
|1.||America in Bloom Awards|
1. Approval of the October 4, 2011 City Council meeting minutes.
2. Animal Services Division Donation Revenue: A resolution approving a budget adjustment in the amount of $31,943.12 representing citizen donation revenue to the Animal Services Division for the first, second and third quarters of 2011.
3. Botanical Garden of the Ozarks: A resolution approving a participation and unsecured loan agreement with the Botanical Garden of the Ozarks to install ten (10) LED lights and poles in the amount of $34,911.38 as part of the City of Fayetteville Community Revolving Loan Fund for Energy Efficiency.
4. Bid #10-36 Premier Lighting Group: A resolution authorizing purchase of ten (10) additional LED fixtures and poles in the amount of $19,042.28 pursuant to Bid #10-36, from Premier Lighting Group for installation at the Botanical Garden of the Ozarks as part of the Community Revolving Loan Fund for Energy Efficiency Program.
1. RZN 11-3892 (Fayette Junction Master Plan): An ordinance rezoning that property described in rezoning petition RZN 11-3892, for select properties located within the Fayette Junction Master Plan area totaling approximately 225 acres. This ordinance was left on the Second Reading at the October 4, 2011 City Council meeting.
2. RZN 11-3916 (Holcomb Heights PZD/TTO LLC: An ordinance rezoning that property described in rezoning petition RZN 11-3916, for approximately 19.24 acres, located at the southwest corner of Salem and Weir Road from R-PZD, Residential Planned Zoning District (06-2281 Holcomb Heights I and 07-2613 Holcomb Heights II), to RSF-8, Residential Single-Family, 8 units per acre. This ordinance was left on the Second Reading at the October 4, 2011 City Council meeting.
3. ADM 11-3943 Belclaire Subdivision-Amendment to Bill of Assurance): An ordinance to amend Section 3 of Ordinance No. 4605 to amend the Bill of Assurance to reduce the minimum house size from 2,400 square feet to 2,000 square feet. This ordinance was left on the Second Reading at the October 4, 2011 City Council meeting.
1. VAC 11-3931 (510 W. 11th St. & 989 S. School Ave./Campus Crest): An ordinance approving VAC 11-3931 submitted by Morrison Shipley Engineers, Inc. for property located at 510 West 11th Street and 989 South School Avenue to vacate unconstructed street right-of-way.
2. VAC 11-3940 (Summit Place Subdivision): An ordinance approving VAC 11-3940 submitted by Coover Consultants for property located in the Summit Place Subdivision to vacate a portion of a utility easement throughout the subdivision.
3. ADM 11-3934 (Amend UDC Chapters 164.12 and 164.13): An ordinance amending the Unified Development Code of the City of Fayetteville related to Nonconforming Uses and Structures and Non Residential Uses in R Districts.
4. NWA Entertainment, LLC: An ordinance waiving competitive bidding and approving a cost-share agreement with NWA Entertainment, LLC in the amount of $75,255.00 for water line design and construction for the Arkansas Music Pavilion.