Mayor Lioneld Jordan
City Attorney Kit Williams
City Clerk Sondra Smith
Ward 1 Position 1 – Adella Gray
Ward 1 Position 2 – Sarah Marsh
Ward 2 Position 1 – Mark Kinion
Ward 2 Position 2 – Matthew Petty
Ward 3 Position 1 – Justin Tennant
Ward 3 Position 2 – Martin W. Schoppmeyer Jr.
Ward 4 Position 1 – Rhonda Adams
Ward 4 Position 2 – Alan Long
City of Fayetteville Arkansas
City Council Meeting
October 1, 2013
City Council Meeting
October 1, 2013
A meeting of the Fayetteville City Council will be held on October 1, 2013 at 6:00 PM in Room 219 of the City Administration Building located at 113 West Mountain Street, Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Mayor’s Announcements, Proclamations and Recognitions:
City Council Meeting Presentations, Reports and Discussion Items:
1. Approval of the September 3, 2013 and September 17, 2013 City Council meeting minutes.
2. Selective Traffic Enforcement Program Grant: A resolution authorizing acceptance of a 2013-2014 Selective Traffic Enforcement Program (STEP) Grant award in the amount of $100,500.00, and approving a budget adjustment.
3. Equipment Resource Management, Inc.: A resolution authorizing the purchase of one (1) Wirtgen W35DC mini milling machine from Equipment Resource Management, Inc. of Little Rock, pursuant to National Joint Powers Alliance Cooperative purchasing agreement, in the amount of $132,134.00, and approving a budget adjustment.
4. Community Services Division Budget Adjustment: A resolution approving a budget adjustment in the total amount of $5,103.00 representing CDBG program income received through a housing program lien payoff.
5. Trail Naming: A resolution naming Clear Creek Trail and an extension of Scull Creek Trail.
1. Fayetteville Government Channel’s Mission Statement Amendment: A resolution amending the Fayetteville Government Channel’s Mission Statement, Goals Statement and Operating Policies, as approved by Resolution No. 180-10, to prohibit the recording or televising of meetings of the Nominating Committee of the City Council by the Fayetteville Government Channel. This resolution was Tabled at the September 03, 2013 City Council meeting to the October 01, 2013 City Council meeting.
2. 2013 Millage Levy: An ordinance levying a tax on the real and personal property within the City of Fayetteville, Arkansas, for the year 2013 fixing the rate thereof at 1.3 mills for General Fund operations, 0.4 mills for the Firemen’s Pension and Relief Fund, 0.4 mills for the Policemen’s Pension and Relief Fund and 1.0 mill for the Fayetteville Public Library; and certifying the same to the County Clerk of Washington County, Arkansas. This ordinance was left on the Second Reading at the September 17, 2013 City Council meeting.
3. Amend §164.11 Height and Setback Regulations; Exceptions: An ordinance to Amend §164.11 Height and Setback Regulations; Exceptions to enhance livability through appropriate transitions in building scale and to protect access to air and sunlight and to enact an emergency clause. This ordinance was left on the First Reading at the September 17, 2013 City Council meeting.
1. City of Johnson Rezoning: A resolution pursuant to Arkansas Code Annotated § 14-56-306(b) agreeing to a change in zoning from Planned Unit Development to C-1, Light Commercial/Office for property located in the City of Johnson that adjoins the City of Fayetteville.
2. PPL 13-4404 (Persimmon Street Master Street Plan Right-of-Way/Legacy IV Subdivision): A resolution to approve the dedication of 70 feet of right of way for Persimmon Street along most of the owner’s property as recommended by the Planning Commission.
3. RZN 13-4467 (Mount Comfort and Shiloh/Kum & Go): An ordinance rezoning that property described in rezoning petition RZN 13-4467, for approximately 1.65 acres located at the northwest corner of Mount Comfort Road and Shiloh Drive from R-A, Residential Agricultural and RSF-4, Residential Single-Family, 4 units per acre, to C-1, Neighborhood Commercial.
|D.||City Council Agenda Session Presentations:|
|E.||City Council Tour:|