The City of Fayetteville, Arkansas
113 W. Mountain St. Fayetteville, AR 72701 Telephone: (479) 575-8267
AGENDA FOR A MEETING OF THE
Monday, June 23, 2008, 5:30 p.m.
Room 219, City Administration Building
The following items will be considered:
1. Approval of the minutes from the June 09, 2008 meeting.
2. ADM 08-3031: (BANK OF THE OZARKS - JOYCE): Submitted by CRAFTON TULL SPARKS for property located THE SE CORNER OF JOYCE AND VANTAGE. The property is zoned C-2, THOROUGHFARE COMMERCIAL and contains approximately 1.00 acres. The request is for a one year extension of the approved Large Scale Development, LSD 07-2584. Planner: Jesse Fulcher
3. ADM 08-3032: (CHAMPION CLUB CONDOS PZD): Submitted by CRAFTON TULL SPARKS for property located THE SW CORNER OF RAZORBACK ROAD AND 15TH STREET. The property is zoned R-PZD 07-2551 and contains approximately 4.42 acres. The request is for a one year extension of the approved Residential Planned Zoning District, R-PZD 07-2551. Planner: Dara Sanders
4. LSD 08-3007: (MOUNTAIN RANCH APARTMENTS, 479): Submitted by JORGENSEN & ASSOC for property located SE OF PERSIMMON STREET AND MOUNTAIN RANCH PHASE I. The property is zoned RMF-24, MULTI FAMILY - 24 UNITS/ACRE and contains approximately 15.37 acres. The request is for a multi-family development with 360 single family units proposed, a project which was previously approved and is under construction. Planner: Jesse Fulcher
None – R-PZD 08-2965: (AMBERWOOD PLACE) will not be considered, as notification requirements were not met.
5. CUP 08-3008: (MOUNTAIN RANCH APTS CLUBHOUSE, 479): Submitted by JORGENSEN & ASSOC for property located S OF PERSIMMON ST. AND E OF MOUNTAIN RANCH PHASE I. The property is zoned RMF-24, MULTI FAMILY - 24 UNITS/ACRE and contains approximately 15.37 acres. The request is for a clubhouse and pool, Use Unit 4, Cultural and Recreational Facility, in the RMF-24 Zoning District, as previously approved. Planner: Jesse Fulcher
6. ADM 08-3033: (UDC Amendment – Ch. 173 Building Regulations): Submitted by Steve Cattaneo, Building Safety Director, requesting an amendment to Ch. 173 of the UDC, adopting the Arkansas Energy Code with local amendments. Presenter: Steve Cattaneo
7. ADM 08-3020: (UDC Amendment – Ch. 166.20 Expiration of Plans): Submitted by planning staff, an amendment to the Unified Development Code Ch. 166.20, Expiration of Plans and Permits, to permit administrative extensions for projects that meet all code requirements.
Planner: Jeremy Pate
All interested parties may appear and be heard at the public hearings. A copy of the proposed amendments and other pertinent data are open and available for inspection in the office of City Planning (575-8267), 125 West Mountain Street, Fayetteville, Arkansas. All interested parties are invited to review the petitions. Interpreters or TDD for hearing impaired are available for all public hearings; 72 hour notice is required. For further information or to request an interpreter, please call 575-8330.