THE CITY OF FAYETTEVILLE, ARKANSAS 113 W. Mountain St
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Telephone: (479) 575-8267
AGENDA FOR A MEETING OF THE IN-HOUSE PLAT REVIEW COMMITTEE
MONDAY, JULY 28, 2008 AT 9:00 a.m.
Engineering Conference Room
AGENDA FOR A MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL PLAT REVIEW COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY, JULY 30, 2008 AT 9:00 a.m.
Room 326, City Administration Building
ITEMS FOR TECHNICAL PLAT REVIEW:
1. LSD 08-3037: (VICTORY COMMONS, 560): Submitted by BATES & ASSOCIATES for property located at RAZORBACK ROAD, 500 ft S OF THE INTERSECTION WITH 6TH STREET. The property is zoned I-1, HEAVY COMMERCIAL/LIGHT INDUST and contains approximately 1.29 acres. The request is for a commercial development with 8,500 s.f. of residential space and 8,806 s.f. of commercial and restaurant space with associated parking. Planner: Jesse Fulcher
ITEMS FOR IN- HOUSE (STAFF) REVIEW ONLY:
2. C- PZD 08-3062: (WESTSIDE STORAGE, 400): Submitted by STEVE CLARK for property located at 1192 N. RUPPLE ROAD. The property is zoned C-2, THOROUGHFARE COMMERCIAL and contains approximately 5.05 acres. The request is for an additional climate controlled storage building, a new entrance from Wedington Drive with new management buildings at that entrance. Planner: Jesse Fulcher
3. PLA 08-3060: (ICE HOUSE & THE DEPOT, 484): Submitted by MEL MILHOLLAND for property located at 339 N. WEST AVENUE. The property is zoned MSC, MAIN STREET CENTER and contains approximately 2.30 acres. The request is to adjust the property lines from 0.75 and 1.60 to reflect two tracts of 0.714 and 1.545 respectively. Planner: Andrew Garner
4. PLA 08-3061: (RANKIN / VAN HOOSE & HONDO, 651): Submitted by GARY H. RANKIN for property located at 2240 VAN HOOSE DRIVE & 6491 E. HONDO LANE. The property is in the Planning Area and contains approximately 4.42 acres. The request is to adjust the property lines from 3.42 and 1.00 acres to reflect two tracts of 2.46 and 1.96 acres respectively. Planner: Dara Sanders
5. CUP 08-3063: (PHYSICIAN'S SPECIALTY HOSPITAL, 175): Submitted by CEI ENGINEERING ASSOCIATES, INC. for property located at 3873 NORTH PARKVIEW DRIVE. The property is zoned R-O, RESIDENTIAL OFFICE and contains approximately 0.53 acres. The request is for a modification to the previously approved Conditional Use Permit, CUP 07-2539, to allow expansion of the hospital use (Use Unit 4) in the R-O, Zoning District and for reduced parking. Planner: Dara Sanders
6. CUP 08-3064: (WHEELER, 213): Submitted by JOAN M. WHEELER for property located at LOT 5 OF MAPLECREST ADDITION, N OF HAROLD ST AND W OF LEE. The property is zoned RSF-4, SINGLE FAMILY - 4 UNITS/ACRE and contains approximately 0.27 acres. The request is to increase the number of cars approved conditionally in an unpaved lot as overflow parking for an auto dealer. Planner: Jesse Fulcher
7. RZN 08-3065: (HEDGE, 481): Submitted by RICHARD HEDGE for property located at 1201 E. HUNTSVILLE. The property is zoned RSF-4, SINGLE FAMILY - 4 UNITS/ACRE and contains approximately 1.0 acre. The request is to rezone the subject property to NC, Neighborhood Conservation. Planner: Andrew Garner
All interested parties may appear and be heard at the public hearings. A copy of the proposed amendments and other pertinent data are open and available for inspection in the office of City Planning (575-8267), 125 West Mountain Street, Fayetteville, Arkansas. All interested parties are invited to review the petitions. Interpreters or TDD for hearing impaired are available for all public hearings; 72 hour notice is required. For further information or to request an interpreter, please call 575-8330.