Mayor Lioneld Jordan
City Attorney Kit Williams
City Clerk Sondra Smith
Ward 1 Position 1 – Adella Gray
Ward 1 Position 2 – Sarah Marsh
Ward 2 Position 1 – Mark Kinion
Ward 2 Position 2 – Matthew Petty
Ward 3 Position 1 – Justin Tennant
Ward 3 Position 2 – Martin W. Schoppmeyer Jr.
Ward 4 Position 1 – Rhonda Adams
Ward 4 Position 2 – Alan Long
City of Fayetteville Arkansas
City Council Meeting
April 2, 2013
City Council Meeting
April 2, 2013
A meeting of the Fayetteville City Council will be held on April 2, 2013 at 6:00 PM in Room 219 of the City Administration Building located at 113 West Mountain Street, Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Mayor’s Announcements, Proclamations and Recognitions:
City Council Meeting Presentations, Reports and Discussion Items:
|1.||Nominating Committee Report - Re-approval Construction Board of Adjustment and Appeal, Jules Beck - One Alternate Member Term Ending 03/31/14|
1. Approval of the March 19, 2013 City Council meeting minutes and the March 12, 2013 Special City Council meeting minutes.
2. Police Gym Equipment: A resolution approving a budget adjustment in the amount of $10,000.00 to replace and purchase additional police gym equipment.
3. Bid #13-18 Heckathorn Construction Co.: A resolution awarding Bid #13-18 and authorizing a contract with Heckathorn Construction Co. in the amount of $114,363.00 for the construction of a server room storm shelter at the Fayetteville Executive Airport, and approving a project contingency of $15,000.00.
4. Presidio Networked Solutions: A resolution authorizing the purchase of APC Data Center HVAC and UPS equipment from Presidio Networked Solutions, pursuant to a state procurement contract, in the total amount of $143,610.61, approving a project contingency of $10,000.00, and approving a budget adjustment in the amount of $170,887.00.
5. AOS, LLC: A resolution authorizing the purchase of computer servers and a backup appliance from AOS, LLC, pursuant to a state procurement contract, in the total amount of $131,413.99, and approving a budget adjustment.
6. Software House International: A resolution authorizing the purchase of a Microsoft Enterprise Agreement and subscription services, pursuant to a state procurement contract, from Software House International in the amount of $152,400.00.
7. Washington County Interlocal Agreement: A resolution approving an interlocal agreement with Washington County, Arkansas for the provision of hazardous materials incident response services.
8. National Center for Appropriate Technology: A resolution approving a budget adjustment in the amount of $1,359.80 recognizing grant revenue from the National Center for Appropriate Technology for printing of City Drainage Criteria Manuals.
9. Walton Arts Center, Contract Parking Services: A resolution to approve an amendment to the contract for the provision of parking-related services between the City of Fayetteville, Arkansas and the Walton Arts Center Council, Inc.
1. Amend §114.02 Farmers’ Market: An ordinance to amend §114.02 Farmers’ Market to transfer the current free use of the south parking spaces on Mountain Street to the control of the Rural Mountain Producers Exchange Board, to close Mountain Street to traffic, to permit sound amplification during Farmers’ Market and to make other changes. This ordinance was left on the First Reading at the March 19, 2013 City Council meeting.
1. RZN 13-4310 (N. of the Intersection of N. Gregg Ave. and W. Van Asche Dr./Haas Hall): An ordinance rezoning that property described in rezoning petition RZN 13-4310, for approximately 17.28 acres, located north of the intersection of North Gregg Avenue and West Van Asche Drive from C-1, Neighborhood Commercial to P-1, Institutional.
2. R-PZD 12-4284 (Park Hill at Mountain Ranch): An ordinance establishing a Residential Planned Zoning District titled R-PZD 12-4284, Park Hill at Mountain Ranch, located at the southwest corner of Persimmon Street and Mountain Ranch Boulevard; containing approximately 2.23 acres; amending the official zoning map of the City of Fayetteville; and adopting the Associated Master Development Plan.
3. AR Rahim Metal Trading, Inc. (Tyson Building Demolition): A resolution approving a contract with AR Rahim Metal Trading, Inc. in the net amount of $84,199.05 for the sale and removal of the Tyson Building on Huntsville Road.
4. Casey’s Appeal: A resolution to grant the appeal and approve a Large Scale Development (LSD-4295) for Casey’s General Stores, Inc.
|D.||City Council Agenda Session Presentations:|
|E.||City Council Tours:|
1. April 8, 2013 5:00 PM Westside Wastewater Treatment Plant
2. May 6, 2013 5:00 PM Woolsey Wet Prairie Wetlands