Mayor Lioneld Jordan
City Attorney Kit Williams
City Clerk Sondra Smith
Ward 1 Position 1 – Adella Gray
Ward 1 Position 2 – Sarah Marsh
Ward 2 Position 1 – Mark Kinion
Ward 2 Position 2 – Matthew Petty
Ward 3 Position 1 – Justin Tennant
Ward 3 Position 2 – Martin W. Schoppmeyer Jr.
Ward 4 Position 1 – Rhonda Adams
Ward 4 Position 2 – Alan Long
City of Fayetteville Arkansas
City Council Meeting
April 1, 2014
City Council Meeting
April 1, 2014
A meeting of the Fayetteville City Council will be held on April 1, 2014 at 06:00 PM in Room 219 of the City Administration Building located at 113 West Mountain Street, Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Mayor’s Announcements, Proclamations and Recognitions:
City Council Meeting Presentations, Reports and Discussion Items:
1. Approval of the March 18, 2014 City Council meeting minutes.
2. Bid #14-17 to Chevrolet of Fayetteville: A resolution to award Bid #14-17 to Chevrolet of Fayetteville for the purchase of one (1) Chevrolet 2500HD pickup truck with topper and Jotto cargo slide in the total amount of $34,350.00 for use by the Fire Department.
3. Bid #14-18 Hilbilt Sales Corp. - Arkansas: A resolution to award Bid #14-18 to Hilbilt Sales Corp. - Arkansas of Benton, Arkansas for the purchase of one (1) Clement Industries Starlite hydraulic end dump trailer in the total amount of $43,559.78 for use by the Westside Wastewater Treatment Plant.
4. Bid #14-19 Lewis Ford Sales, Inc.: A resolution to award Bid #14-19 to Lewis Ford Sales, Inc. of Fayetteville, Arkansas for the purchase of three (3) Ford F250 4x4 pickup trucks with Meyer snow plows in the total amount of $98,707.86 for use by the Parks and Transportation Divisions.
5. Williams Tractor of Fayetteville: A resolution to approve the purchase of one (1) Hustler Trimstar mower and four (4) Hustler Super Z mowers from Williams Tractor of Fayetteville in the total amount of $58,627.21 pursuant to a state procurement contract, and to approve a budget adjustment.
6. Professional Turf Products: A resolution to authorize the purchase of two (2) Toro Sand Pro 5040 Bunker Rakes and one (1) Toro Lip Broom from Professional Turf Products of Lenexa, Kansas in the total amount of $38,979.00 pursuant to National IPA Contract #120535 for use by the Parks and Recreation Division.
7. North Point Ford: A resolution to authorize the purchase of one (1) Ford F-250 extended cab pickup truck from North Point Ford of North Little Rock in the amount of $21,191.00 pursuant to a state procurement contract for use by the Water and Sewer Division, and to approve a budget adjustment.
8. Fayetteville Advertising and Promotion Commission: A resolution to approve a five year agreement with the Fayetteville Advertising and Promotion Commission to furnish collection and accounting services for the Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant taxes collected for the A & P Commission for a fee of 2% of such collections.
1. ADM 13-4602 (UDC Amendment Chapter 161.32 and Chapter 166.06): An ordinance to Amend §161.32 Planned Zoning District and §166.06 Planned Zoning District of the Unified Development Code to clearly separate the zoning and development approvals for Planned Zoning Districts and to simplify and reduce current regulations. This ordinance was left on the First Reading at the March 18, 2014 City Council meeting.
1. Garver, LLC Amendment No. 2: A resolution to approve Amendment No. 2 to the contract with Garver, LLC in an amount not to exceed $69,825.00 for additional design services on the Spring Street Parking Deck Project, and to approve a budget adjustment.
|D.||City Council Agenda Session Presentations:|
1. Update on Resolution for Funding Energy Improvements to City Buildings and HEAL Program- Peter Nierengarten and Paul Becker
|E.||City Council Tour:|