Mayor Lioneld Jordan
City Attorney Kit Williams
City Clerk Sondra Smith
Ward 1 Position 1 – Adella Gray
Ward 1 Position 2 – Sarah Marsh
Ward 2 Position 1 – Mark Kinion
Ward 2 Position 2 – Matthew Petty
Ward 3 Position 1 – Justin Tennant
Ward 3 Position 2 – Martin W. Schoppmeyer Jr.
Ward 4 Position 1 – Rhonda Adams
Ward 4 Position 2 – Alan Long
City of Fayetteville Arkansas
City Council Meeting
July 16, 2013
City Council Meeting
July 16, 2013
A meeting of the Fayetteville City Council will be held on July 16, 2013 at 6:00 PM in Room 219 of the City Administration Building located at 113 West Mountain Street, Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Mayor’s Announcements, Proclamations and Recognitions:
City Council Meeting Presentations, Reports and Discussion Items:
|1.||2012 Audit Report - Paul Becker, Finance and Internal Services Director|
1. Approval of the July 02, 2013 City Council meeting minutes.
2. H & H Directional Boring, Inc.: A resolution to approve a construction contract with H & H Directional Boring, Inc. in the amount of $217,000.00 for bores across the White River to repair water main damage, plus a $20,000.00 contingency and the attached budget adjustment.
3. Bid #13-29 Donelson Construction, Co.: A resolution to award Bid #13-29 and approve the contract with Donelson Construction Company, LLC in the amount of $195,050.00 plus a contingency of $19,505.00 for Asphalt Micro-surfacing of city streets.
4. Garver, LLC Amendment Number 2: A resolution to approve Amendment Number 2 to the contract with Garver, LLC for construction phase services for the Frisco Trail extension project in the additional amount of $109,100.00.
5. Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Grant: A resolution authorizing acceptance of the second continuation subgrant of the non-matching 2010 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Grant in the amount of $11,824.19, and approving a budget adjustment.
6. 2012-2013 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant: A resolution authorizing acceptance of a continuation of the 2012-2013 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant for funding of the Fourth Judicial District Drug Task Force for the 2013-2014 grant period in the total amount of $197,333.59.
7. George Nunnally Chevrolet of Bentonville: A resolution approving the purchase of seven (7) Chevrolet Tahoes from George Nunnally Chevrolet of Bentonville, pursuant to a state procurement contract, in the total amount of $175,651.00.
8. Center Point Contractors, Inc. Change Order No. 1: A resolution approving Change Order No. 1 to the contract with Center Point Contractors, Inc. to remove construction of a fire suppression system resulting in a $33,000.00 cost reduction to the City for the project and approving cancellation of a $33,000.00 promissory note from NFlight Technology, Inc. issued to secure its payment obligation for construction of the system, and approving a budget adjustment.
|B.||Unfinished Business: None|
1. Bid #13-34 Boulder Construction, Inc.: A resolution to award Bid #13-34 and approve a construction contract with Boulder Construction, Inc. in the amount of $1,415,423.95 plus a project contingency of $70,771.20 for the construction of the Frisco Trail extension and to approve a budget adjustment in the amount of $1,248,000.00.
2. VAC 13-4402 (2111 Martin Luther King Boulevard/Panda Express): An ordinance approving VAC 13-4402 submitted by Lorel Hoffman for property located at 2111 Martin Luther King Boulevard to vacate a portion of a water and sewer easement, a total of 0.01 acres.
3. VAC 13-4421 (100 W. Dickson Street/Collier’s Drug Store): An ordinance approving VAC 13-4421 submitted by Karen King for property located at 100 West Dickson Street to vacate a 15-foot wide alley located on the northern portion of the Collier’s Drug Store site.
4. ADM 13-4420 (Oakbrooke PZD Phase 1): An ordinance amending a Residential Planned Zoning District entitled R-PZD 05-1463 Oakbrooke Phase 1, to revise the concept plan and allow the construction of an alley to serve Lots 1-17.
5. ADM 13-4397 (Oakbrooke PZD Phase III): An ordinance amending a Residential Planned Zoning District entitled R-PZD 09-4397 Oakbrooke Phase III, to revise the concept plan and zoning criteria, reducing the number of dwelling units in Planning Area I from 28 to 24 and in Planning Area III from 76 to 58, and adjusting alley ways.
6. National Revenue-Neutral Carbon Fee and Dividend Support: A resolution to support a National Revenue-Neutral Carbon Fee and Dividend in order to help slow climate change.
|D.||City Council Agenda Session Presentations:|
|E.||City Council Tour: Tri Cycle Farms - July 22, 2013 - 5:30 p.m. The Council will meet at Tri Cycle Farms to begin the tour.|